Last night, seven children were killed by a landmine from the remnants of of war between Daesh and the Assad’s forces, in Dablan village east of Deir Ezzor, according to community sources.
The sources confirmed that the victims were taken to the Assad hospital in Deir Ezzor city, and died there.
The sources noted that there were a state of tension and anger among the people of the area due to the failure of the Assad regime officials to secure the lives of civilians in the areas where they call on people to return to.
It is indicated that Dablan village is located in the eastern Deir Ezzor countryside between Al-Ishara city and Sbikhan district, and has been dominated by Assad’s forces and the militias supporting them for nearly two years following battles with Daesh.
The victims’ names:
- The child Ahmed Saleh al-Aiban
- The child Abdulrahman Yousef al-Aiban
- The child Omar Hamed al-Aiban
- The child Safwan Muhammad al-Aiban
- The child Farouk Ahmed al-Ali
- The child Abdulrahman Hamoud al-Ali
- The child Muhammad Ahmed al-Ali